Enter all or part of a business name or type to begin searching
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ADVERTISING WITH CRISTATUS INVESTMENTS 7 CC T/A FIND IT SA
The following standard terms and conditions apply to all advertising orders placed with Find it SA (the publisher).
1. Terms of Payment
- 1.1 The Advertiser must pay any outstanding invoices upon approval of the proof.
- 1.2 The full amount of the advertising order will be payable before publication at the publishers' request.
- 1.3 All quoted prices exclude 14% VAT.
- 1.4 All prices are nett and include any graphic design / artwork that might be needed.
- 1.5 The Advertiser represents and warrants that it contracts with Find it SA as principal, and has the authority to do so, not withstanding that the Advertiser may be acting as an advertising agency or media buyer or in some other representative capacity.
- 1.6 Non-payment of deposits or advertising orders is NOT regarded as cancellation and the advertiser will still be held liable for the full advertising rate as booked.
2. Positioning & Publication Dates
- 2.1 The positioning of advertisements is at the sole discretion the publisher and requested positions cannot be guaranteed unless a special position order is agreed upon at the applicable premium rate.
- 2.2 The publisher does not guarantee the publication / insertion dates as stated in its marketing material as many factors can influence the readiness of its publication.
- 2.3 The advertising order is only valid for ONE publication and must be renewed for future placements. The web site listing coupled to the publication will be valid for one year after the publication.
3. Territory & Licenses
- 3.1 The Advertiser grants Find It SA the express right to reproduce and display the advertisement throughout the world in printed or electronic format and grant the Publisher a world-wide, non-exclusive, fully paid license to reproduce and display the advertisement (including all contents, trademarks and brand features contained therein).
4. Limitation of Liability
- 4.1 Find It SA cannot be held liable should the said publication be altered, postponed or cancelled.
- 4.2 Find It SA will not be liable in any event, for any amount higher than the value of this advertising order.
- 4.3 Find It SA will not and cannot be held liable for any print errors, colour variation, missing fonts, bad picture qualities or errors on advertisements signed-off as approved by the advertiser.
- 4.4 In no event will Find It SA be responsible in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, for: (a) loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues, goodwill, production and anticipated savings; or (b) any indirect, consequential, special or economic loss of any kind; arising from any failure to publish in a timely manner or at all any advertisement in accordance with the Advertising Order.
5. Advertisers Representations; Indemnification.
- 5.1 The Advertiser warrants and represents to Find It SA that;
- 5.1.1 It has the right to publish all of the contents of the advertisements and that the advertising material will not: (a) infringe any rights of any thirdparty including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and rights of privacy; and (b) violate any applicable law or regulation.
- 5.1.2 The advertisements do not contain anything that is defamatory, obscene, false or misleading.
6. Provision of Advertising Materials
- 6.1 The Advertiser will provide all materials for the advertisement in accordance with Find It SA's requirements. Find It SA reserves the right to amend any provided artwork to ensure its printability or size / design style of the publication.
7. Cancellations and Construction
- 7.1 The Advertiser can request non-placement of his/her advertisement but cannot cancel the Advertising Order and will be held liable for the full advertising order amount. These instructions must be in writing and reach the publisher at least 14 days before print , unless written cancellation is received by Find It SA within 48 hours of order.